Cauliflower Walnut Bolognese
about 4 cups
You can use this cauliflower walnut bolognese as a meat substitute for a vegan spaghetti bolognese. Simply follow this recipe and then add to your favorite tomato sauce. Heat it through and serve over spaghetti pasta. You can also use this in a taco as a ground beef substitute. If you chop the cauliflower and walnuts small enough, it will look similar to stir fried ground beef. The walnuts give this dish a great crunch and consistency. This is a must try!
6 cups of cauliflower, chopped or riced
1 ½ cup walnuts, chopped
½ tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Add walnuts, cauliflower and all dry spices into a bowl and stir until everything is well combined.
- Coat a baking sheet with olive oil and spread your mixture evenly on it.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir the mixture every 10-15 minutes to avoid burning.
- Let it cool.
Add to your favorite tomato sauce or use in tacos as a meat substitute.
Other Vegan Recipes You May Like
Flavorful cranberry sauce without any added sugars. Date sweetened only.
Creamy white pasta sauce made out of red lentils that makes a belly full and happy.
Very sweet and tasty apricot jam without any added sugar. Sweetened with apricots only.
Healthy vegan no added sugar balls. Perfect as a snack or a special treat.