You are one step closer to improving your family's health and preventing chronic diseases. A whole food plant based diet is the easiest way to live better and longer.
This Plant Based Guide is here to help you nourish your family properly. It will help you balance out meals, teach you plant based nutrition basics, show you how to cook vegetables to retain the most nutrients, educate you about essential nutrients and how to reach them with food and much more.
Here is the table of content of the guide:
- Nutrition tips - basics you HAVE to know
- Nutritional needs - Babies, toddler, teenagers, adults and seniors
- Important nutrients - and how to get them through food
- Plate Model - adults and kids for main meal and snacks
- Pantry Staples - for a plant based household
- Kitchen Tools - must haves if cooked at home a lot
- Grains Guide - how to properly cook all grains
- Legumes Guide - how to cook legumes
- Vegetables Guide - how to cook veggies to retain most nutrients
- Meal Plan Template - for beginners with guidance what to choose each day, and for advanced meal planners